Shi Jin Song: :Quatrain-Plum Blossom, 2007
Material:Charring trees , Animal teeth
The Mad Max trilogy, created by George Miller, captured the hearts of millions of people through the 30 or so years since is was made. In a post apocalyptic world of barron wasteland, Mad Max roams the roads in search of justice and juice. Fuel, that is. In 2015, a new Mad Max movie (from the original creator) will blast back into the limelight… 19 years after the third movie, “Beyond Thunderdome.”
The new movie seems to capture much of the original Mad Max mystique- tattered and elaborate fashions of the world’s end appearing in many forms. Masks, headdresses, deconstructed armor, leather, leather, and more leather. Explosions of epic proportions, crashes all of all types, super angry scary looking villains. The trailer is pretty fantastic…
I find it comical when women think I care about
If one titty is slightly bigger than the other
Bumps or discoloration
If I have you naked in front of me and I am naked too, the only thing on my mind is where am I putting my mouth first
Disney x Marvel -source-
This is amazing. #rocketrescuerangers
Disney and Marvel mashups, LOVE IT.
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
I am familiar with that question.
APPARENTLY THEY’RE YELLING AT EACH OTHER ON SET AND THE GENERAL VIBE IS PETER CAPALDI DECLARING THAT HE WILL NOT BE CHASED OFF THIS SHOW
calling a man a “pig” is literally dehumanising how do some people not think there’s anything wrong with that how
Because chicks, fillies, birds and bitches never get dehumanised. Those vixens always get away with this kind of shit. Especially the heifers, they’re the worst. What cows.
Moreover, men get called pigs for disgusting behavior, whereas women are called chicks, birds, and vixens simply for being women.
*wakes up at 9* nice
*immediately falls asleep, wakes up at noon* less nice
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that you're a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.